? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Writing Prompt #1

The movie "To Save A Life" is based on a true story. I have written about it before in a previous writing prompt. I chose to write on it agian because it is a type of story that can be very true, but people don't want to believe its true. It's about highschool and the whole scene there, with bullying, in-crowds, and the "un-cool" kids. My opinion of this movie is: it is a movie that really shows how high school can be and can make you realize how you treat others and it doesn't matter what other people think about it. At the end of the movie is where it told us that it was based on a true story and it made me realize how real the whole movie could be even if parts were made up. It enhanced the viewing for me and then I went back and thought about what lessons I had learned from it.

0 comments: