? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Writing Prompt #2

I'm not sure if I could explain the semi-truths to someone else, because I'm still not exactly sure what is definitely truth and what is made up. I chose when reading the book to beleive everything even when I knew that some of it was not true. I didn't see the harm in beleiving it, especially since I have never experienced war. I would tell them to look for all the symbols and and relations in the book because it actually got to be quite fun, figuring out what evrything meant on a deeper level and then what it was related to. I don't think that there are specific things to pick up on, but I did like the soldier, Kiowa, and he has a great impact in the book, so I would advise to paay close attention to him and his story.

0 comments: