? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 8, 2010

Writing Prompt #4

My favorite story in the book was the very first one, "The Things they Carried". I liked it because it introduces all the characters, not by just describing what they looked like but what was important to them and what their feelings and emotions were. It was a very interesting story to me because it also listed many tools that soldiers actually use in war and how much stuff they had to carry. All the equipment they have to carry doesn't leave much space for their personal belongings and all the responsibilities of war doesn't leave much room for their own thoughts and feelings, but what they did carry with them was revealed. My least favorite story was "How to Tell a True War Story". The story was all around confusing to me and I couldn't really follow it. I can't really explain it because it went in so many directions and actually I got bored with it. After Kiowa was assigned to my group in class, he became my favorite. He was such a realistic person and he didn't let the war get to him. The rest of the men all respect Kiowa and try to take his useful advice. One of my least favorite characters was actually Jimmy Cross. He seems kind of like a flat character to me and he wasn't really focused on his job and it costs him in the end.

0 comments: